Fine art moving and storage is one of our specialties at Arnoff Global Logistics, and our Arnoff Fine Arts division. Your fine art deserves our full attention. From precious pieces of fine art to priceless sculptures and antiques, you will feel confident when you turn to the Arnoff family for nearly 90 years of experience and excellence.
As your fine art moving and storage experts, we only use the finest, archival-quality materials when packing your items. In addition, our on-site crating facility produces the highest quality crates to protect your artwork and antiques and withstand the rigors of transportation. All of our transport vans are equipped with shock-absorbing, air-ride suspensions to ensure no damage is incurred during transit. Our vans are also climate-controlled, ensuring the proper temperature and humidity levels will protect your precious artwork.
Our relocation team is highly-trained and skilled at moving sensitive items like fine art and antiques. Our staff will work closely with you to plan every facet of your move, from the methods used to the equipment required to any special concerns you may have. Every member of our team of moving professionals completes our own thorough training programs based on the recommendations of the National Gallery of Art and the American Alliance of Museums (AAM).
Fine Art Relocation Services
- Relocation team - It takes more than a strong back to move sensitive items like fine art and antiques; it takes a team. The Arnoff team is made up of skilled, experienced, trained movers with the right equipment for the job.
- Planning - The key to any successful relocation is planning. Our staff will work closely with you to plan every facet of your move from the methods used to the equipment required to any special concerns you may have.
- Equipment - The vans used by Arnoff are designed and built to our own unique specifications. All are equipped with shock-absorbing air-ride suspensions to guarantee the smoothest ride possible for your valuable art and antiques. We also have units that are climate controlled to guarantee proper temperature and humidity.
- Training - Every member of our team of moving professionals completes our own thorough training programs based on the recommendations of the National Gallery of Art, as well as the development programs offered by the American Alliance of Museums (AAM).
- Crating - Crating fine art so that it is safe and secure is an art in itself. Our skilled craftsmen, working in our own woodworking shop, custom design and build all the specialized crates we use to move valuable art and antiques. Our crate builders have decades of combined experience in their unique craft.
- Packing - Years of experience with every kind of move have given our packing professionals the know-how to securely handle, pack, load, and wrap your artwork and antiques for travel across town or around the world. Acid free, static free and other specialized materials are employed to assure the finest quality packing service.
As an art carrier and member of the American Association of Museums, Arnoff has earned its reputation for professionalism, quality and care by serving such clients as:
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Library & Museum
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- National Park Service
- Vassar College
- Stair Galleries
- Sculptor Anthony Krauss
Click here to view our Crating Brochure.
Click here to view our Fine Art Service Brochure
The Highest-Quality Fine Art Storage Services
Arnoff Fine Art Service has been securely storing and maintaining inventory control of valuable art objects and antiques since the 1920s. Our brick and insulated steel warehouses are safe and secure, equipped with direct alarm systems, closed-circuit television, motion detectors and a dry sprinkler system. Only a few specific management personnel have access to the storage areas. The warehouse is climate-controlled, with a temperature maintained between 68 and 72 degrees, and the humidity is kept within 50-55% -- the ideal humidity level. Our building's security and climate is monitored 24 hours a day.
Arnoff fine art moving and storage services are designed to meet the specific needs and stringent standards of transporting and storing priceless artwork and antiques. We can transport your shipment anywhere in the world, whether you need it delivered locally or transported internationally. We handle all the logistics for fine art moving, and storage of your artwork is maintained in the optimal environment. Contact Arnoff Moving & Storage for all your fine art moving and storage requirements.
Arnoff's Fine Art Service has been storing and shipping valuable art objects and antiques since the 1920s. Our experts are proficient at the secure handling and transport of high-value, fragile pieces for our valued customers.